PRUGRÅMAN SALÅPPE’ 3
CURRENTLY PROCESSING WEB APPS THROUGH 07/26
Guam’s Prugråman Salåppe’ 3 Program offers a onetime cash assistance of Five Hundred Dollars ($500) per eligible household.
Applicants must meet each of the following criteria to be eligible for assistance:
1. Applicant must reside on Guam for a minimum of 6 months at the time of submitting application.
2. Must meet the gross annual income limit per household: refer to chart*
What documents are required with your application?
Identity: Driver’s License, Guam Identification Card or Passport
SSN: Social Security card for each member of the household or SS Office receipt of application for a number, government or employer issued document indicating the member’s full SSN.
Earned Income (one of the following): 2 most recent check stubs, current Employment Verification, current month filed gross receipts, 1040 Form filed/validated by Dept. of Revenue & Taxation, or income self-attestation.
Unearned Income: Social Security, VA or Retirement Income statements. Court Order or statement from the absent parent for child support received.
For questions, email email@example.com
or call (671)638-3833/3834
How do you determine household members?
A household is composed of an individual or groups of individuals living together.
2. Children under 22 years of age ( includes natural, adoptive, or step-children).
3. Elderly and disabled persons.
4. Individuals who purchase food and prepare meals together for home consumption.