Prugråman Salåppe’ 3 is currently closed to new applications, but those with incomplete applications are urged to submit their required documents for approval by October 21, 2022. Unclaimed checks for Prugråman Salåppe’ and other programs are available at the Department of Administration and the Treasurer of Guam, respectively, at the ITC Building in Tamuning.
Guam’s Prugråman Salåppe’ 3 Program offers a onetime cash assistance of Five Hundred Dollars ($500) per eligible household.
Applicants must meet each of the following criteria to be eligible for assistance:
1. Applicant must reside on Guam for a minimum of 6 months at the time of submitting application.
2. Must meet the gross annual income limit per household: refer to chart*
What documents are required with your application?
Identity: Driver’s License, Guam Identification Card or Passport
SSN: Social Security card for each member of the household or SS Office receipt of application for a number, government or employer issued document indicating the member’s full SSN.
Earned Income (one of the following): 2 most recent check stubs, current Employment Verification, current month filed gross receipts, 1040 Form filed/validated by Dept. of Revenue & Taxation, or income self-attestation.
Unearned Income: Social Security, VA or Retirement Income statements. Court Order or statement from the absent parent for child support received.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (671)638-3833/3834
How do you determine household members?
A household is composed of an individual or groups of individuals living together.
2. Children under 22 years of age ( includes natural, adoptive, or step-children).
3. Elderly and disabled persons.
4. Individuals who purchase food and prepare meals together for home consumption.