How to Submit:
Submit completed applications and required landlord documents to the ERA Program office located on the 2nd floor, Suite 219, ITC building in Tamuning, 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
or call (671) 638-4518 or (671) 638-4519 between 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday thru Friday
Guam Emergency Rental Assistance Program
LANDLORD APPLICATION INFORMATION
DO NOT APPLY if your tenant(s) has already submitted a Tenant pre-application form.
Landlord Application for the ERA Program WILL NOT be processed until all documents listed below are complete.
1. ERA Program Landlord Application form
2. Business License (current copy)
3. Form W-9 Form
4. Vendor Electronic Funds Transfer Form
5. Lease Agreement (current copy)
6. Tenant Consent Form
7. Tenant Pre-Application Form
8. Tenant Valid Photo Identification (Guam ID or driver’s license, passport or any state issue)
Please submit the completed application and required documents to the ERA Program office located on the 2nd floor, Suite 219, ITC building in Tamuning, 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
Frequently Asked Questions